Pages

~Please Click On The Ads~

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's next to fuck my life?

Once a year? Is it me or is it my luck? People often said what comes around goes around, but what have I done that I deserved this? I wanted to curse them badly, but I guess I'm too tired. Those scenes still stuck in my head and I remember clearly how my hand tremble searching for contacts through my phonebook. And yes..thank God, my phone was still with me! 

Tonight, two Malay guys on bike, smashed my car's window and took my handbag away while I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green. Great night I had huh? At that moment, my heart was too heavy to breath and my mind was too messy to think. Even now. 

Currently, I'm fine, just a few small scratches on my back waist. I'm mentally tired, thinking why I've to undergo all this all over again when I thought I've been better. Maybe I should say, this incident has bring me down again after a year of building up myself. Please do FML because I really don't understand why does this happen to me again. Haihhh..enough of worries. Let me free!

Anyway, thanks to all my bosses and colleagues. They have been caring enough. I know I made my family worried about me. Sighhhh.. I just hope I could have one big bear hug right now. I couldn't sleep, and I feel like hugging you to bed now. Can I? AIHHHHHH....

='(((((((((((((((((( BIG SAD FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment