Pages

~Please Click On The Ads~

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blessed!

One blue Saturday! Started my last day in the month June feeling down and moody. Oh well.. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Forget whatever I'm moody about but what I'm trying to blog is I'm actually blessed with friends that love me so much. I'm happy to have them and this is how they cheer me up when they know I'm down =)


Just right after this message, I received an email. And he did make my first smile of the day! =)

4 days ago, I was down with flu, sore throat and fever. That is why I'm the sleeping panda. Then I had Maggi for my lunch and now I'm the 4 hours later Panda! XD
*smell my foot!!*

Thanks for all the supports and the love you guys given me..really appreciate it and you guys really cheer me up!!! Love you tonnes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment