Pages

~Please Click On The Ads~

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dissatisfaction

Wrong. Nope, I didn't do anything wrong but I feel so wrong at this moment. I can't find any words that best describe my feeling right now. Dissatisfaction? Maybe. Everything I do today, it seems to be lack of something, but what's that? I woke up at the wrong side of my bed? I step into my office with the wrong foot? I on my computer with the wrong button? Well, I don't think so. Or maybe I'm just being emotional today =(

Can I have silence at this time? My brain seems to be stuck today..can't think..can't work. They are making too much noise. And someone is expecting free consultation from me. ARGH! Not at this moment can arh? You are too noisy! When things already don't go my way, there's always something that pop up to make it worse. Write out being rejected. FINE. Tagline not good enough. FINE. Image not special enough. STILL FINE. And now what? Even supplier also reject my work? WTF! The color couldn't match while the film is already out? DAMN!

Alright..I'm trying my best to think of a solution..BUT I NEED SILENCE!! I just need to think. I know..the above matters are not big deals and that is why I feel so wrong. Since it's not a big deal, why am I being so confuse?I can't find the calm in me. What's wrong? Something bad going to happen? Huuhhhhhh...kRystLe-NOTyOu! Calm down..take a deep breath and let all out! aaaAARRRRGGGGHHHHhhhhh!!!!! =.='

Okay..I still feel the same >.< I need something to distract me! Get me something!!! =\

No comments:

Post a Comment