Pages

~Please Click On The Ads~

Friday, August 12, 2011

FRIENDSHIP and LOVE

Two stuffs that seems to be related to each other,
Well it is.
There’s no love without friendship.
And there’s no friendship without love.
right?
But things get complicated when love is trying to ruin the friendship.
It may seem easy to choose your friendship over love,
Or love over friendship,
But which one is much more worth it?
I've been there, I’ve done that and I understand.
At the end, I realize I was doing the right thing.
And it turns out to be worth it, 
I mean how can you forget someone who gave you so much to remember?
I'm not sure about you, but I definitely can't,
I can’t say I've done it perfectly,
It needs time until I can really do that,
And I have fall down along the road for many times,
Who knows? No one but myself.
I tried hard to get a grip and stand again each time I fall,
And one thing i know.
when there is a will there is a way.
And this is why I'm standing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment