Pages

~Please Click On The Ads~

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Having a bad WEEK!

This week is totally a disaster week. Having bad day from work to friends..What is wrong with everything and everyone? I just couldn't explain what's in my mind right now or what my heart feels currently..I could only feel the burden on my shoulder and and feel a knife stabbing my heart continuously which I could barely stands the pain. What's wrong with me? I just want to let all out by crying but my tears just couldn't flow out. I need a hug..I need a shoulder..I need somebody who can just listen to my rant and give me a pat on my head and tell me "everything will be fine". And when my tears start to flow down, I get hugged..a real big and tight hug!

I won't give up especially towards people around me. And for work wise..I might not doing my best but I will at least prove to them and never let them underestimate me. 

*shortest post ever*

=((((((((((((((((((((((((  --> can you see how sad I'm?? yeaaaa..I'm with this HUGE sad face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment