Pages

~Please Click On The Ads~

Monday, August 22, 2011

She's Mrs. LOKE!


Happy Wedding! =)

Groom : "Do you, CAMMY TONG, take me, ANTHONY LOKE, to be your husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart? 


Bride : "I, CAMMY TONG, take you, ANTHONY LOKE, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. (I DO!!!!!) "

Exchange Ring #01

Exchange Ring #02

The CERTS! 

Congratulation CAMMY TONG!!Ops! It's Mrs.LOKE!! Ahahahaha.. It's your big day! The day that you are sold out to the LOKE's family..LOL! Just kidding!! =D  It's the day when you and him move to another stage of life. Building a new relationship, building a new home and building a new life! 

Sweet-nyer!*muacks*

Serious-nyer! >.<

Hmm...So how does it feels like when people start calling you Mrs. Loke? How does it feels when both of you were announce as husband and wife? Exchanging the rings? Reading the marriage vows? =D Well, I bet it feels fantastic for you! But all we feel is LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Anyway..we are happy for you and you are the first one among the jimuis..so who's next?? =O ♥ 


The families!

The UKM kakies! =D

The Jimuis! 

The Bride, The Groom and Daphne!

The Bride, Groom and Vevien!

The Bride, Groom and ME!

The Newlyweds!


No comments:

Post a Comment