Pages

~Please Click On The Ads~

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MONEY or LIFE?

Which one will you choose? Without money, you've got no life..without life.,money is what? I don't know how to explain my feelings right now. I only can say..my heart pains when I heard that from you. Does it worth it? You put down your dignity and without shame you rather do that just for one reason. "You want to earn more to get a better living". To me, I don't agree..dignity is nothing too..but what worth more than money and dignity is my life! The real measure of wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money!!Isn't that much more important?

All this while I thought we have the same thinking on this. We never agree on this type of action..Yes..I admit, without money, I can't do anything but there's still many ways to earn more. Right now, I'm speechless. All I can do is hope and pray for the best for you. But bare in mind that "Money often costs too much"..

♥ kRystLe

No comments:

Post a Comment