Pages

~Please Click On The Ads~

Saturday, November 27, 2010

What If?

All the time we question ourselves, asking "what if" . We never know the answer to these type of questions but that's why we just have to take a leap of faith. That's what life is all about. Right now, sitting in the room all alone, I'm having millions of "What If" in my thoughts.

What If
I lived everyday like it was all not that mattered?
What If
Everything around me is just an illusion?
What If
Simplicity was the default in my life?
What If
I decided to set myself apart from the crowd?
What If
I turned out to choose to leave?
What If
I just ignore everyone around me and live the way that I want?
What If
I do not care what people thinks and do whatever I like?
What If
I just ignore all the choices I have and walk my way through?
What If
I act dumb and just accept whatever it is?
What If
Pleasing is not necessary in life?
What If
There's no such thing as important?
What If
You and Me is all I want?
What If
I get to choose the answer for the above What If?

I guess I will never know, not until it happens..And when it happened, I will start thinking "What If I could turn back time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment